Friday, November 18, 2011

Think Positively And Success In Life

I've never been a big gibberish to have avoided all that I thought spiritual or could not be explained by science. But I made a lot of reading recently about the power of positive thinking and this has had a very positive effect on my life.

After reading some good books, especially the magic of thinking big by David Schwartz, and listened to Tony Robbins tapes, decided it was the push I needed in my life to help me make positive steps to achieve success and what I. These changes may take some time to implement, but starting immediately, that is what to do and I found very successful techniques.

Most of us spend our lives with negative thoughts, "I'll never, to this", "how I'll pay the bills?" We live with a negative mindset, and most often a mentality of poverty as well. I found the mentality of poverty to be a big thorn in my side. I often go out for a meal and choose the cheapest item on the menu with the idea of ​​saving chunks of money here and there it was the right thing to do and it would help me to get rich. I lived with a mentality of poverty and deprive me of a few bites of base. I have since learned that even if you should not be openly scandalous and throwing money around you must create a different mindset about money.

Wealth mentality is what you should strive to achieve. Some tips I've learned from the great Dan Kennedy, was to take the money out there, always keep some with you, money is not paid with the card. With credit cards, and plastic media used today to make the payments, we are far from the idea of ​​this background is. Many of us never see the money, well, not real money, each day or week to week. Do not handle, and has a negative effect on our perceptions of what the money is too.

These days, try to maintain a good amount of money in my wallet, which makes me feel good to see him there, and that makes me feel good distribution. I have a feeling very different from making a payment with notes to do with the plastic. There is also the same. And it is important to give some away to charity, or tips for a good service, or even the homeless on the street. Another thing is crazy, is a concept that if you give your money you end up having a higher yield. But when you hear many people say it works, it makes one wonder if they were all wrong, or if there really something in it.

I found these fundamental changes are having a positive influence in my life and I have the intention to continue for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment